To be a part of the hostel accommodation at the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) in Mumbai, the candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a regular student of HBNI.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should not be older than 25 years of age.
- The applicant should be physically and mentally fit.
- The applicant should have no criminal record.
The hostel accommodation is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. The application for hostel accommodation can be made online through the HBNI website.
Here are some more details about the hostel accommodation at HBNI:
- The hostel accommodation is for a period of one academic year.
- The hostel fees are payable in advance.
- The hostel rules and regulations are strictly enforced.