To get your original mark sheet from IGNOU, you can follow these steps:
- Check the dispatch status of your mark sheet. You can do this by visiting the IGNOU website and logging in to your student account. Once you have logged in, click on the “Results” tab and select the “Marksheet” option. You will be able to see the dispatch status of your mark sheet in this section.
- If your mark sheet has not been dispatched, you can contact the IGNOU helpdesk. You can do this by calling 1800-180-3456 (toll-free) or 011-4076-0000.
- If your mark sheet has been dispatched, but you have not received it yet, you can contact the concerned Regional Centre. You can find the contact details of the Regional Centres on the IGNOU website.
The following documents are required to apply for an original mark sheet from IGNOU:
- Application form
- Demand draft of the requisite fee drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi
- Self-attested copy of your ID proof
- Self-attested copy of your enrollment certificate
The processing time for an original mark sheet from IGNOU is usually 4-6 weeks.