c has been featured on many things, including clothes, accessories, and toys.
Hello Kitty’s basic yet effective design makes drawing her a lot of fun to master, and her distinctive style is straightforward to spot. Drawing For Kids full instruction should be studied if you want to know how simple and pleasurable it can be to reproduce this classic feline.
Following this in-depth instruction, you can draw Hello Kitty in just six simple steps.
Step By Step Hello Kitty Drawing
- Her small bow placed atop her head is one of the most distinctive characteristics of the design. Without this bow, no tutorial on how to draw Hello Kitty would be complete, so let’s sketch it immediately.
- Draw a very small circle for the bow’s center. It will work fine to sketch it by hand, as it doesn’t need to be an exact circle.
- You might draw a curving line from the sides for each of the bow’s wings. Then, to imitate the folds of the bow, paint a few additional minute lines inside these wings.
- Outline Hello Kitty’s head.
- The bow plays a crucial role in the Hello Kitty design, but it’s not the only thing that defines the cartoon figure.
- She is recognized for having a big, round head. Hence we’ll show that in this step.
- Keep the bow you drew in the first step at the upper right corner of your head while you draw.
- The main part of her head is shown as a huge, rounded oval. The ears are then positioned on the sides of the top of the head, quite a distance distant from one another.
- These will be portrayed as many triangle forms with rounded tops. The person to the right will be behind the bow when you take the first step.
- Create Hello Kitty’s body (Hello Kitty Drawing Step 3). (Hello Kitty Drawing Step 3). (Hello Kitty Drawing Step 3).
- In this phase of our Hello Kitty design guide, we’ll start drawing the body and finalize it later.
- Her head is smaller than her body, which comprises some plain forms. Use curved lines stretching from the head to draw the character’s short, rounded body.
- Her arms are then shown using gentle curves, with the right rising in a wave.
- Don’t forget the whiskers.
- The fourth section of your Hello Kitty drawing will be pretty straightforward. All you will do in this phase is place a few whiskers on her face.
- This phase can be completed by adding three basic lines to each of her cheeks, which are sketched relatively simply.
- That’s all there is to it, and the following phase will involve adding some final embellishments.
- You can now complete your Hello Kitty drawing.
- We need to add a few more elements to this part of our tutorial on how to design Hello Kitty, but you’ll soon be able to color your drawing.
- We must finish her face first. But the method is straightforward! Her eyes are portrayed by two tiny ovals that are fully black. These will be wide spread and close to the sides of her skull.
- You may symbolize her plain nose by drawing an ellipse between her eyes. You can draw her legs now that you’ve taken care of her face.
- Additionally, this will be fairly easy! Only a straight line across her body near the base is required.
- Draw a vertical line through the center to indicate her legs. In that way, the final information in this manual is covered, but you are always welcome to add more!
- Adding a gorgeous background is one option for making this Hello Kitty design look polished. Additionally, you could draw some gorgeous frills and accessories for her.