Bio-Adipic Acid Production Cost, Plant Cost Analysis 2022-2027 | Procurement Resource
The latest report titled “Bio-Adipic Acid Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Bio-Adipic Acid.
|Product Name||Bio-Adipic Acid|
|Process Included||Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Raw Sugar via Fermentation|
Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Glucose via Indirect Fermentation
Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Glucose via chemo-catalytic process
Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Fatty Acid via Direct Fermentation
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Bio-Adipic Acid production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Bio-Adipic Acid Production Process:
1. Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Raw Sugar via Fermentation: This research describes a thorough cost assessment of Bio-Adipic Acid production from raw sugar via direct fermentation. In this process, raw sugar undergoes hydrolysis and dilution to produce glucose and fructose. Further, they undergo fermentation to produce Bio-Adipic acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-adopic-acid-production-from-raw-sugar-via-fermentation/requestsample
2. Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Glucose via Indirect Fermentation: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-Adipic Acid production from Glucose via Indirect Fermentation. In this process, glucose undergoes fermentation to produce glucaric acid and muconic acid. Further, through the process of dehydrogenation, bio-adipic acid is produced.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-adopic-acid-production-from-glucose-via-indirect-fermentation/requestsample
3. Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Glucose via chemo-catalytic process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Bio-Adipic Acid production from Glucose via chemo-catalytic process. In this process, glucose after going through aerobic oxidation produces glucaric acid, which then undergoes hydrodeoxygenat ion to form Bio-Adipic acid.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-adopic-acid-production-from-glucose-via-chemocatalytic-process/requestsample
4. Bio-Adipic Acid Production From Fatty Acid via Direct Fermentation: This report provides detailed economics of Bio-Adipic Acid production from Fatty Acid via Direct Fermentation. In this process, a genetically modified yeast ferments fatty acid, such as coconut oil.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/bio-adopic-acid-production-acid-from-fatty-acids-via-direct-fermentation/requestsample
Adipic acid is an organic acid having a chemical formula- C6H10O and is also called a diacid owing to its structure. It has six carbon atoms with two -COOH groups present at the terminal, thus its name. It is white in colour and has a melting and boiling point of 153 °C and 337.5 °C, respectively.
Bio adipic acid or biobased Adipic acid is formed by a biological product instead of an industrial chemical. It can be formed of glucose, raw sugar, fatty acids, etc., through various processes such as catalytic conversion, fermentations, etc.
Bio-Adipic acid majorly finds its application as a precursor to Nylon 66 and plastics. It is also applied in the generation of plasticizers and lubricants, polyurethane, elastomers, and a slew of ester-based products. It is also used to produce dyes, perfumes, various medicines, etc.
Key Questions Answered in the Bio-Adipic Acid Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Bio-Adipic Acid market?
- What are the various processes used for Bio-Adipic Acid production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Bio-Adipic Acid?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Bio-Adipic Acid?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Bio-Adipic Acid?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Bio-Adipic Acid?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Bio-Adipic Acid production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Bio-Adipic Acid production?
- What is the time frame for Bio-Adipic Acid plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Bio-Adipic Acid?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Bromine Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bromine
- Bronopol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/bronopol
- Butadiene Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/butadiene
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA